Nov 30, 2018
Ep.4 - Your Podcast is as Long As It Takes and No Longer
Tim and Kyle talk about how long your podcast should be based on
some recent research on overall podcast lengths in the industry.
The answer takes longer than you think but shorter than you would
Episode at a Glance:
- What is the ideal length for your podcast?
What did we learn?
- Podcasts are getting longer overall
- Why they are getting longer overall is still unknown
- The podcast length is based on content and what your audience
- Podcast length is highly dependant on the content
- “Trying to learn something by making mistakes is a poor way to
go. You are in the middle of a million bad habits, and without
having someone qualified to teach correcting you, you are just
wasting time.” -- Pat Rogers
- “Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end:
then stop.” -- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Reach out to Podwrecked:
Podwrecked is a Gagglepod Production. Learn more at