Feb 28, 2019
Ep.12 - Is it Live or is it Podwrecked?
Tim and Kyle present the unique advantages that recording your
podcast before a live audience can provide you.
Episode at a Glance:
- Tim and Kyle talk about Podcasting Live both as a location idea
and in front of an audience.
- We explore the challenges and pitfalls that can befall a live
- We talk about our own experiences both recording a live show
and seeing other podcasters record live shows.
What did we learn?
- A live show is like going to a real play or concert.
- Seeing your favorite podcasters live is not always what you
expect but is like meeting your heroes.
- Your podcast heroes are very approachable.
- Live podcast performance is true fan service and makes you very
relatable to your tribe.
- Share our experience seeing Radiotopia and Congressional Dish
recording their episodes live.
- Live shows give you automatic, first-hand feedback that you can
only get from.
Reach out to Podwrecked:
Podwrecked is a Gagglepod production. Learn more at