Feb 20, 2019
Ep.11 - Ain't No Party Like a Patreon Party
Tim and Kyle explore how certain podcasts are making sustainable
revenue by using Patreon to provide their listeners with bonus
Episode at a Glance:
- Tim and Kyle talk about the top Patreon podcasters and how much
they are making a month (Spoiler Alert: It's a lot!)
- We explore why Patreon bonus content works for your
- We dig into the data and see what the most successful
podcasters are doing to make Patreon profitable.
What did we learn?
- Bonus material matters.
- Podcast longevity matters.
- Being active on social media takes on a whole new meaning when
it comes to Patreon podcasters.
- Creating good content is still the main thing.
- Creating profit from Patreon is yet another long game.
- No one makes money on Patreon overnight -- it takes time to
build up an audience that will pay you to podcast.
Reach out to Podwrecked:
Podwrecked is a Gagglepod production. Learn more at gagglepod.com.