Oct 10, 2019
Ep.24 - Wild Pitches to Enrich your Niches
Tim and Kyle carve out the 7 thought problems you need to have
with yourself when trying to define your podcasting niche.
Episode at a Glance:
- Why choose a niche? To find the smallest, sustainable audience
to give your show, content, and research a direction.
- What niche questions should you ask yourself when designing
- What topic approaches can you take to help you target your
- How can new podcasters define or even change their niche?
What did we learn?
- #1 - Choosing a niche based on your personal thoughts you want
- #2 - Choosing a niche based on your passions you spend energy
- #3 - Choosing a Niche based on fiction or non-fiction stories
you want to tell.
- #4 - Choosing a niche based on your Expertise in a craft, a
skill, or a hobby.
- #5 - Choosing a niche based on a revelation you've had that
changed your life or the way you look at the world.
- #6 - Choosing a niche based on a collaboration or a team you've
created around an idea or topic.
- #7 - Choosing a niche based on a discovery or how to process
that you have learned, developed, or are creating.
- BONUS - Choosing a niche based on doing something that is
Podwrecked is an extension of:
- TODO: Way-Back Music
- TODO: Prediction Music
Visit the Podwrecked Lighthouse:
Podwrecked is a Gagglepod production. Learn more at