Nov 24, 2018
Ep.3 - To Pay or Not to Pay for Podcasts
Tim and Kyle talk about what podcasting from a "walled garden"
model really means to indy podcasters and how subscription model
podcasting could mean for the future of podcasting.
Episode at a Glance:
- What does it mean if podcasts can only be listened to via a
What did we learn?
- Exclusive content will go the Netflix route
- That content will be highly targeted
- People are tired of having to navigate multiple paid content
- #1 -- Amazon will jump into the podcasting space in
- #2 -- Companies that invest in podcasting content creation
will own the space in 2019.
- #3 -- During the year of 2019 there will be a 10x increase
in podcasts -- especially audio dramas -- that become a TV
Reach out to Podwrecked:
Podwrecked is a Gagglepod Production. Learn more at