Apr 26, 2019
Ep.17 - Eight Ways to Know You're a Podcast Lover
Tim and Kyle highlight eight podcasting firsts every podcaster
will experience along the road to becoming a podcast lover.
Episode at a Glance:
- Tim and Kyle provide eight very personal lessons learned during
their podcasting journeys.
What did we share?
- 1. The first interview forgot to hit record
- 2. The first time you podfaded a podcast
- 3. The first time you take someone's phone and subscribe them
to your show
- 4. The first podcasting conference we attended
- 5. The first 5-hour editing session for only 15-minute show
- 6. The first piece of equipment
- 7. The first time you are interviewed by a podcaster
- 8. The first time you record a question for the School of
- "'OKAY audio does not kill mediocre content, but BAD audio
will murder great content every day of the week." ― Steve
Stewart, Podcast Editor's Club
- TODO: Way-Back Music
- TODO: Prediction Music
Signal to Podwrecked:
Podwrecked is a Gagglepod production. Learn more at