Dec 14, 2018
Ep.6 - Does Your Teacher Have a Podcast?
Tim and Kyle talk about the influence that podcasts can and will
have on the classroom and why teachers need to embrace educational
Episode at a Glance:
- Financial and access barriers to educational materials are
being reduced by podcasting
What did we learn?
- Open Educational Resources (OER) can now add podcasts to their
list of textbooks, streaming video, simulations, courseware, and
- OER benefits learning by making lectures, exercises, and
examples freely available
- OER be retained, reused, revised, remixed, and redistributed by
K-12 educational institutions
- Educators can become their own content producers.
- The number of podcasts that are educational is growing.
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me
and I learn. – Benjamin Franklin
- It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
– John Wooden
Reach out to Podwrecked:
Podwrecked is a Gagglepod Production. Learn more at gagglepod.com.